Monday, January 18, 2016

Remember me?

Remember how my blog died?  Yeah... well that happens to the best of us. On the bright side, it's because I was living life in all of it's lovely, muddy, spin-your-head-round-in-the-best-and-worst-ways-possible glory. :) So perhaps you'll hear from me this year, perhaps not. But for today, I'd just like to say that  I.  LOVE.  FAMILY.  I love my girls, my mom, my dad, my sister, my brothers, my sister-in-laws... I love my husband. I love his parents that have become my parents. I love my brother-in-laws.  I love the plan of salvation and knowing that I can have all of these people that I love so dearly forever. God is good, life is sweet, miracles happen.

That's all.

Until next time--

Annie


1 comment:

  1. HALLELUJAH!!!!!! You posted. I've probably checked your blog hundreds of times in vain, but today I was pleasantly surprised to find a post!

    ReplyDelete