Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Maintenance: Zero Fun Sir


I love where we live. We've really been impressed with our apartment complex and management and I would recommend them to anyone. The only thing I might change is I might have the maintenance guys take some people skills classes. Their maintenance skills are top notch, but they're just a little... gruff. They aren't creepers, but I feel the same kind of uncomfortable that I might feel in the presence of a drill sergeant. "Zero fun sir."

Anyhow,  the maintenance guys came today to fix our toilet. I made sure the apartment looked respectable to avoid any feelings of, "Shoot! Should have picked up before the drill sergeants arrived for inspection." They came,  took care of the problem with impressive speed and efficiency,  and went on their less-than-merry way.

I go into the bathroom to see the new and improved toilet, only to find pads strewn across the floor along with curlers and some other post-pregnancy unmentionables.

The poor maintenance guys. Guess I should have done a second sweep of the apartment once Eliza was down for a nap.

1 comment: