Have I told you yet that I got called as the primary teacher for the CTR 5 class? If not, forget I said anything because I just got put into the primary presidency instead as the first counselor. I'm really going to miss the one-on-one with my class (easily the best and most well-behaved class in the junior primary!) but I'm so excited for the opportunity to learn and grow in this new calling. And I couldn't be more excited about the women I'll be working with! Seriously... some of my favorite people all smooshed into one presidency. I'm beyond thrilled!
Have I told you that Blake got called as the Priest Quorum Adviser? He has one active priest in the quorum who is going to college in a few months. He's got his work cut out for him, but he's already busy getting to know the young men and finding ways to reach out to them in ways they'll accept. I'm proud of the work he's doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment