Friday, March 14, 2014

The Little Moments

I love capturing these little candid moments. They remind me just how valuable parenthood, motherhood, and that little baby girl are:  worth far above rubies. It is my whole life and my whole world.
Alice and Wonderland
Learning how to play Clash of Clans with Daddy
[Altogether now, Hull Family:  "Nerd... nerd... No friends... no friends..."]
[Briggs Family: I promise that's a phrase of endearment... Sort of.]
Sometimes I wish our days at home were on surveillance so I could have wonderful pictures of me and Eliza like the ones I take of her and Blake--visual proof to myself that I'm doing more than changing diapers and doing laundry... that I'm raising a child. I try to capture those pictures but generally have to settle for awkward 'selfies' and trust that the hours we spend together sometimes really do look idyllic and magical. But even without the pictures, I know that she is a marvelous blessing and miracle in my life. I hope to be the same in hers.


No comments:

Post a Comment