Once upon a time...
...We folded laundry
(Her hair has grown so much since then!)
(Her hair has grown so much since then!)
...We made cookies
Can you tell she enjoys helping?
...I was pregnant
(Taken on Halloween)
...We had our third annual Hull Family Christmas "Slumber Party"
(Eliza is evidently thrilled - and Beth, look how beautiful the countdown is!)
...We had a Christmas Tree
(Ohh the beauty of the self-timer on the camera. This was the best we could do.)
...Little Sarah was born
She's the spitting image of her big sister
...We made more cookies
Eliza melts my heart.
...Eliza turned two and found out she loves birthdays and birthday parties and anything birthday because it means there is probably a funfetti cake. :)
...We had another fun Costa Vida picnic for Valentine's Day
Our Little Valentines:
Adorable Thing 1
Adorable Thing 2
Sarah was a "newborn" for maybe four weeks. I can't believe how alert she is and how much she engages with us! She's a big girl--at two months she has already entered 3-6 month clothes. Keep putting on the chunk, honey!
Back to the previous format.
Ahem...
Once upon a time...
...I was domestic and made bread.
...and strawberry jam.
...and had a mom-epiphany in which I decided to let Lizie play in a pan of water.
We call it making soup.
...It snowed! A lot!
(Another self-timed winner.)
...and Lizie loved it.
(Until she face planted in the snow.)
How's that for a photo dump? There you go, Beth! If this wasn't a good save-me-from-taxes-I-need-a-break distraction, I'll eat my hat. :) Have a happy day!
Annie, I am another follower. I love seeing new pics. You are such a cute mom. It's fun to see pics of Sarah.... Two cute little girls! ;)
ReplyDeleteI love reading your blog too ya silly goose. Such a cute family. As much as I would rather not go back to the wonderful 460 class, I'm sure glad we became friends!
ReplyDeleteI frequently check on your blog for updates. Makes me feel somewhat in the loop. Keep 'em coming!
ReplyDeleteP.s. you have the cutest daughters!
Yay for the photo dump! And I'm here reading the updates too! (which by the way don't happen nearly enough... ;)
ReplyDeleteSurprisingly, it took me a week to see this. I love it though, THANK YOU!
ReplyDeleteDocumenting my visit
ReplyDeleteANNNIIIEEE!! I just found this!! My life is so completely happy right now! I am adding myself to your stalker list! :)
ReplyDelete