Hey friends,
Have I mentioned on this blog that I'm pregnant?? I know... I'm a great one for secrets. I'm actually quite pregnant, as in I'm dilated 2 centimeters, 75% effaced, and I'm 36 weeks today. I can hardly believe it! You'd think 9 months would give you enough time to wrap your mind around it, but sometimes it doesn't feel like I've had any mental prep time at all. But ready or not, Baby Girl #2 will be making her debut sometime soon. And we'll be ready. :)
My Texas family threw a baby 'sprinkle' for me this week, because "every baby deserves a party and every baby should be celebrated." I felt a little funny about it, especially since she and Eliza will have been born a month apart so all of the clothes should fit seasonally, but it was a wonderful opportunity to get together with a bunch of women in the ward that I love and just have a fun girl's night. I also co-celebrated with my friend and neighbor, Meghan, who just had her own little girl Margot a few weeks ago, so it was nice to share the spotlight with a dear friend and cute baby. :)
This week has been full of music practice. I mentioned I was put in charge of the Christmas program. Well, pianists are scarce so I'm also accompanying most of the meeting. This has been a challenge since I don't have my own piano to practice the difficult pieces. But I have really great friends who have welcomed me (and Eliza) into their homes on many mornings and afternoons this month to practice and get the music solidified before the program on Sunday. This week has been a lot of practicing with those I am accompanying and it's so comforting to see how Heavenly Father just helps things come together. As long as the meeting is rich in the Spirit, we will have been successful.
Have a happy Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment